Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot Plate Bean Curd

Resepi ni saya ambil dari rumah Ayu, memang sedap dan kena dengan selera saya. Thanks to Ayu for sharing this recipe. Since saya malas nak menaip, saya copy paste from Ayu's blog.

Ingredients:-
2 packets silken egg tofu (sliced, fried and put aside)
100g sea cucumber (I didn't put this)
100g dried squids(I didn't put this)
100g prawns(I put more)
4 sweet peas
3 button mushrooms (I put broccoli)
a few slices of cauliflower
3 young corns(I put more)
5 slices carrots (I put more)
slices of red, yellow and green capsicums
4 red chillies sliced
1 egg lighty beaten (I put 2 eggs)

Paste:-
3-4 tbsp chilli paste
1/2 tsp minced garlics
3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp MSG(optional)
30 ml vegetable oil
1 tsp corn starch

Method:-
Heat oil in wok. At the same time heat 'hot-plate' on stove. Stir fry the garlics and add in oyster sauce.Add in all the ingredients except eggs. Add in light soy sauce and MSG. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove 'hotplate' on wooden base and pour some oil onto hot plate. Add in the eggs onto hot plate. Pour all the other cooked ingredients ontop of eggs. Ready.

No comments :