"An Apple a day, make your Doctor away" So guys, don't forget you apple for today. Otherwise you have to see Dr. Inahar. Hehehehe...just joking kak. Pagi tadi saya buat Apple Cinnamon Crepe bagi merasmikan Crepe Pan yang saya beli tu.
Apple Cinnamon Crepe
110 gm plain flour
A pinch of salt
300 ml of fresh milk
15 gm melted butter
1 teaspoon sugar ( optional )
1. Stir flour and salt together, make a well in the center and add the egg and half of the milk. Stir well to make thick and free lump batter.
2. Add the remaining milk and melted butter and put the whole batter into blender and blend until smooth.
3. Heat the crepe pan, grease with butter or cooking oil. Pour the batter to make very thin layer. Cook each side approximately 1- 1 1/2 min or until golden brown. Flip over.
4. Serve with Apple Cinnamon and Choc Sauce.
: How to make the Apple Cinnamon
1. Peel, core and slice the apple.Toss them with 1 teaspoon of sugar.Melt the butter in pan, add the apples and a pinch of cinnamon powder. Saute until soft.