MILKY MARBLE CAKE
Source : Chef Norzailina Nordin
230g castor sugar
2 teaspoons ovalette
270g superfine flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
60g condensed milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons fresh milk or evaporated milk
1 teaspoon chocolate paste or chocolate emulco
1. Sift superfine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Cream butter, castor sugar and ovalette till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Fold in the sifted ingredients. Add in condensed milk.
5. Divide the bater into 2 portions. Leave one as it is.
6. To the other portion, add in cocoa powder, fresh milk and chocolate paste/chocolate emulco.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the centre of a well-greased and floured cake tin.
8. Scoop 2 tablespoons of cocoa mixture on top of the plain mixture. Repeat till finished.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 - 45 minutes.